Original St. Cloud Hotel, built 1909 from the material scavenged from Disston Sugar Mill.

Original St. Cloud Hotel, built 1909 from the material scavenged from Disston Sugar Mill.


Image Number

  • N048545

Year

  • 1909

Series Title

General Note

  • Accompanying note: "Opened for business Sept. 17, 1909 and burned Dec. 22, 1909. The new 'fire proof' hotel opened Sept. 16, 1910."

Rights

Physical Description

  • 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.

Subject Term

Geographic Term

Subject Corporate


Learn more about the General collection »

Original St. Cloud Hotel, built 1909 from the material scavenged from Disston Sugar Mill.
Original St. Cloud Hotel, built 1909 from the material scavenged from Disston Sugar Mill.

Order Prints

Please select the size and options

Original St. Cloud Hotel, built 1909 from the material scavenged from Disston Sugar Mill.
N048545

* Shipping fee: The fee is a flat rate of $2 per order. The expected turnaround is 7 to 10 business days, not inclusive of shipping time. See FAQ for more information. 

Order Scan

Please select the size and options

Original St. Cloud Hotel, built 1909 from the material scavenged from Disston Sugar Mill.
N048545

*Scans will be available for download in 3 to 5 business days, and will have a flat $2 per order handling charge. An email will be sent with a link to the download. See FAQ for more information.

For help or more information about ordering see the FAQ or Customer Service

Credit this photo

Chicago Manual of Style

Original St. Cloud Hotel, built 1909 from the material scavenged from Disston Sugar Mill. 1909. Black & white photonegative, 4 x 5 in. State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory. <https://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/156444>, accessed 17 December 2017.

MLA

Original St. Cloud Hotel, built 1909 from the material scavenged from Disston Sugar Mill. 1909. Black & white photonegative. State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory. Accessed 17 Dec. 2017.<https://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/156444>.

AP Style Photo Citation

(State Archives of Florida)