- Governor Bryant and members of the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco
- Photographed on October 1, 1964.
- Alachua County still was located 1.5 miles north of SR 236, 1.5 miles east of SR 241.
- Seized items included 1 still, 2 pots, 4000 gallons capacity. Destroyed : 216 gallons liquor, 2000 gallons mash, 7 vehicles seized.
- Picture taken after a moonshine raid.
- At the left standing next to the Governor is Florida's Beverage Director Richard Keating.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the General collection »