- On the set during filming of a Tarzan movie - Wakulla Springs, Florida
- Photographed in June or July 1941.
- The film they were making was "Tarzan's Secret Treasure" (1941) produced by MGM, directed by Richard Thorpe, and starring Johnny Weismuller and Margaret O'Sullivan. Partly filmed at Wakulla Springs (although O'Sullivan never came to Florida). Some of that footgage was also used in "Tarzan's New York Adventure" (1942)
- This image was taken from the Wakulla Springs dive tower.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the General collection »