- State and Federal agents after the raid on a still
- Photographed in Jefferson County. April 16, 1958.
- Standing L-R: Joe Powell (A&TT), Don Perry (A&TT), Bernard Jones (State Bev.), Homer Hathrock (State), Carl Wilson (State), William George McMullen (A&TT).
- Siezed: Five 1,350 gallon stills, 5,400 gallons mash, 420 gallons moonshine.
- The still was found 4 miles S.W. of Lamont, in Jefferson County.
- Standing from left to right: Joe Powell, Don Perry, Bernard Jones
- Raid was made on a still that produced moonshine and illegal liquor.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the General collection »