- Seminole Indians meeting with Governor Collins during his Seminole Safari - Big Cypress Seminole Indian Reservation, Florida
- L-R: Toby Johns (background, seated with hat in hand), Little Fewelle (standing behind Johns), Joe Johns (squatting), Joe Bowers (squatting next to Johns), Andrew Bowers (resting face on hand), Albert Billie (behind Bowers), Jimmie O.T. Osceola (behind man in striped shirt), Jackie Willie (striped shirt with arms crossed), Governor Collins (in front of tree), Ray Green (seated in chair), Jimmie Cypress (hands clasped), Bill Osceola.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
- Cypress, Jimmie.
- Osceola, Billy, 1920-1974
- Green, Ray E., 1899-1982.
- Osceola, Jimmie O.T.
- Billie, Albert, 1900-1993.
- Bowers, Andrew J. (Andrew Jackson), 1911.
- Bowers, Joe.
- Johns, Joe.
- Fewell, Little, 1919-.
- Johns, Toby.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991.
- Willie, Jackie.
Learn more about the General collection »