- Entrance to Fort Marion, St. Augustine, Fla.
- Photonegative of a postcard.
- Construction of Fort San Marcos started by the Spanish in 1672. In 1924, the fort was designated a National Monument and in 1933 it was transferred to the National Park Service from the War Department.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the General collection »