- Dedication of Lake Monroe Bridge
- Photographed on April 6, 1934.
- "John Meisch, Sr., Chairman, Seminole County Commission and Ben Thursby, Chairman, Volusia County Commission shaking hands across the St. Johns River, with Governor Sholtz, every member of the Cabinet except Comptroller Lee, Chairman C.C. Treadway and two of the members of the State Road Dept"--negative sleeve.
- A Warren-type through truss swing bridge built in 1933 by Ingall's Iron Works of Birmingham, Alabama.
- Located between DeBary and Sanford, Florida, on U.S. Highway 17.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the General collection »