- Broward County Judge Harvey Ford playing the clarinet - Hollywood, Florida
- Harvey Ford was born on February 20, 1927 in Brooklyn, New York. He attended Rutgers University before serving in the army in the Canal Zone. Graduated cum laude from the University of Miami Law School in 1951, and was admitted to practice law by the State of Florida that same year.
- Mr. Ford served as city attorney for Hollywood from 1963-67 and was appointed County Judge by Governor Reubin Askew in 1977.
- An avid musician, Judge Ford played the saxophone and clarinet. He was well known in legal circles for his advocacy of civil rights and protection of the mentally challenged. He died in 1995.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 5 x 4 in.
Learn more about the MOSAIC collection »