- View of the John F. Kennedy Space Center on Merritt Island, Florida.
- The Kennedy Space Center visitor complex is home to a number of museums, two IMAX theatres, and bus tours that allow visitors to see various restricted areas that otherwise would not be possible.
- Note in the background at the right is the Space Shuttle "Ambassador" on display as a walk-through model for visitors.
- Formerly the Air Force Missile Test Center, the facility received its current name by Executive Order 11129 on November 29, 1963 following President Kennedy's death.
Additional Corporate Creator
- 1 transparency - col. - 60 mm.
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »