- Activists performing on stage in Miami Beach during the 1972 Democratic Convention.
- Photographed between July 10-13, 1972.
- Signs (L-R): "Support the Poor People's Platform" (from the NWRO), "Stop bombing dikes" (referring to the dikes the US was bombing in North Vietnam that destroyed agricultural systems and homes) and "Support the PRG [Provisional Revolutionary Government] 7 pt. peace plan" (formed in July 1971 out of the National Liberation Front, the PRG reflected nationalist, anti-imperialst and communist political viewpoints in South Vietnam and their plan demanded an end to US interference in the internal affairs of South Vietnam).
- Buckley's photography focused primarily on civil rights demonstrations, anti-war rallies, anti-nuclear demonstrations, and women's rights demonstrations.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 35 mm.
Learn more about the John Buckley collection »