- View showing sign at the Miami Beach Convention Hall with police on the grounds nearby during the 1972 Democratic Convention.
- Photographed between July 10-13, 1972.
- Represented over a few days of activity were antiwar demonstrators from the Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW) and Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), civil rights activists from the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) and welfare groups from the National Welfare Rights Organization (NWRO) as well as members from the National Coalition of Gay Organizations and representatives from a few smaller assocations.
- Buckley's photography focused primarily on civil rights demonstrations, anti-war rallies, anti-nuclear demonstrations, and women's rights demonstrations.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 35 mm.
Learn more about the John Buckley collection »