- Governor Reubin Askew with megaphone at the FSU candlelight anti-war march.
- Photographed on May 11, 1972.
- Accompanying note: "Left to right: Gov. Reubin Askew, with megaphone, Sheriff Raymond Hamlin, Gene Geiger, Deputy. Second row: Deputy Larry Campbell (in helmet)."
- Buckley's photography focused primarily on civil rights demonstrations, anti-war rallies, anti-nuclear demonstrations, and women's rights demonstrations.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 35 mm.
Learn more about the John Buckley collection »