- Robert Perkins, Founder and Chair of Malcolm X United Liberation Front, speaking at a meeting in C.K. Steele's church during Kathleen Cleaver's visit.
- Photographed on November 27, 1971.
- Shown during a visit to Tallahassee by Kathleen Cleaver, co-founder of the Revolutionary Peoples' Communications Network and former member of the Black Panther Party.
- Buckley's photography focused primarily on civil rights demonstrations, anti-war rallies, anti-nuclear demonstrations, and women's rights demonstrations.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 35 mm.
Learn more about the John Buckley collection »