- Jack Lieberman, left, with Jimmy Peterson in front of Bryan Hall at Florida State University - Tallahassee, Florida.
- Photographed on May 23, 1969.
- Accompanying note: "The dorm was used for emergency offices following the Westcott fire."
- Activist "Radical Jack" Lieberman taught a noncredit course at the FSU Center for Participant Education entitled "How to make a revolution in the U.S.A.". The course enraged Florida legislators and after a cavalcade of Lieberman-led protests would lead Florida State University president Stanley Marshall to expel Lieberman from FSU.
- Buckley's photography focused primarily on civil rights demonstrations, anti-war rallies, anti-nuclear demonstrations, and women's rights demonstrations.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 35 mm.
Learn more about the John Buckley collection »