- Florida's 37th Governor Reubin Askew and his Cabinet - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed in March 1976.
- L-R: Doyle Conner (Commissioner of Agriculture), Gerald A. Lewis (Comptroller), Bruce Smathers (Secretary of State), Governor Askew, Robert L. Shevin (Attorney General), Philip F. Ashler (Treasurer), Ralph D. Turlington (Commissioner of Education).
- 1 photonegative - col. - 2 x 3 in.
- Smathers, Bruce A., 1943-
- Shevin, Robert L., 1934-.
- Ashler, Philip Frederic, 1914-2009
- Turlington, Ralph D., 1920-.
- Lewis, Gerald (Gerald A.), 1934-
- Conner, Doyle, 1928-2012
- Askew, Reubin O'D., 1928-2014
Learn more about the Reference collection »