- Governor Catts with group of mostly legislators on Capitol steps - Tallahassee, Florida
- Identified are (second step): center is Speaker of the House and future governor Cary A. Hardee, at the right is William M. DeGrove. Fourth step (L-R): William J. Epperson, W.T. Cash, unknown man with boy, H.G. Putnam, ?, ?, third step is W.G. Seals, and at the far right is Jerry W. Carter. Third row is ?, A.C. Hamblin, ?, ?, Governor Catts, ?, ?, Angus Anderson, W.J. Roebuck, ?, and seated at the far right with glasses is Frank M. Corbett. Last row is N.J. Wicker, ?, J.Y. Barnes, John Slater Smith, W. Robson standing behind the Governor, W.G. Tilghman, W.T. Kent with his hand on Anderson and standing in front of the cannon at the right is William N. Sheats superintendent of public instruction.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Catts, Sidney Johnston, 1863-1936.
- Hamblin, Alva Curtis, 1859-1942.
- Carter, Jerry Williams, Sr., 1887-1971.
- Putnam, Howard Gresham, 1872-1943.
- Cash, William Thomas, 1878-1951.
- Epperson, William Jordan, 1855-1939.
- DeGrove, William M.
- Hardee, Cary A. (Cary Augustus), 1876-1957.
- Anderson, Angus L.
- Roebuck, W. J.
- Corbett, Frank M.
- Wicker, Newton J., 1860-1939.
- Barnes, J. Y.
- Smith, John Slater, 1879-1943.
- Robson, Wiley Eason Reid, 1872.
- Tilghman, William G., 1854.
- Kent, W. T.
- Sheats, W. N. (William Nicholas), 1851-1922.
- Seals, W. G.
Learn more about the Reference collection »