- Governor Hardee signing the bill creating Union County - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on May 20, 1921.
- L-R: Secretary to the Governor M.L. Dawson, Hon. E.M. Johns from Bradford County, Hon. C.H. Register from Union County, Hon. S.D. Edge from Lake County, Hon. T.G. Futch from Lake County, Governor Cary A. Hardee, Hon. D.E. Knight from Bradford County.
- Union County is Florida's 61st county.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Knight, D. Ernest
- Futch, Truman Gaskins, 1891-1959?
- Edge, S. D
- Register, Charles Hayden, d. 1941
- Johns, Everett Markley, 1896-1932
- Dawson, M. L
- Hardee, Cary A. (Cary Augustus), 1876-1957
Learn more about the Reference collection »