- Route for Indian War monument ceremony - Fort Meade, Florida
- This 1852 survey map of Fort Meade township was reprinted in the Fort Meade Leader on March 12, 1964. The captions at bottom have been added.
- W. F. Bevis was chairman for the event, and Doyle Carlto, jr., of Wauchula served as the master of ceremonies.
- The route included (1) Wildwood Park site, (2) site of the original phospahte mining operation in Florida, (3) Indian village site, (4) Old Fort site, (5) Sand Mountain-Swift Watson mine washer, (6) the Willoughby-Tillis farm site, (7) Civil War skirmish site, (8) museum (temporary).
- The location of some of the earliest settlers dwellings (near center) and the "road from Tampa".
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the Louise Frisbie collection »