- View of the plantation house and interpretive sign during the opening ceremonies for Kingsley Plantation State Park - Jacksonville, Florida
- Sign text reads: "Kingsley House. Built ca. 1817. Used by Zephaniah Kingsley, Kingsley & Gibbs et al, John F. Rollins, Mr. and Mrs. William Wilson, Army and Navy Country Club, Fort George Ckub."
- The house was actually built by John McQueen between 1791 and 1804. In 1989, the state park became a national park.
Additional Corporate Creator
- 1 photonegative - b&w. - 1 x 1.5 in.
Learn more about the Florida Park Service collection »