- Viaduct covered by overgrowth at the Fort Clinch State Park.
- Named for General Duncan Lamont Clinch, a prominent figure of the Second Seminole War, construction of Fort Clinch began in 1847. Fort Clinch and the few surrounding acres were purchased by the state of Florida in 1935. It opened to the public in 1938 as one of the first state parks.
- 1 glass transparency - col. - 3 1/4 X 4 in.
Learn more about the DER glass lantern slides »