- M.I.T. students with their entry for the GM Sunrayce USA solar car race.
- Photographed in July 1990.
- 31 cars raced 1,600 miles from Walt Disney World to the General Motors technical center outside Detroit between July 9-19 powered strictly by the sun and solar-energy storage batteries.
- From 1963 to 1992, photographer Donn Dughi worked for a number of media outlets in Tallahassee, including WCTV, the United Press International (UPI), and the Associated Press. From 1992 until his retirement in 2001, Dughi was a photographer for the Florida House of Representatives.
- 1 photonegative - col. - 35 mm.
Learn more about the Donn Dughi collection »