- Governor Reubin O'D Askew and cabinet.
- L-R: Doyle Conner (Commissioner of Agriculture), Gerald A. Lewis (Comptroller), Bruce A. Smathers (Secretary of State), Governor Askew, Robert L. Shevin (Attorney General) William D. Gunter (Treasurer), Ralph D. Turlington (Commissioner of Education).
- From 1963 to 1992, photographer Donn Dughi worked for a number of media outlets in Tallahassee, including WCTV, the United Press International (UPI), and the Associated Press. From 1992 until his retirement in 2001, Dughi was a photographer for the Florida House of Representatives.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 35 mm.
- Shevin, Robert L., 1934-
- Smathers, Bruce A., 1943-
- Lewis, Gerald (Gerald A.), 1934-
- Conner, Doyle, 1928-2012
- Gunter, Bill, 1934-
- Turlington, Ralph D., 1920-
- Askew, Reubin O'D., 1928-2014
Learn more about the Donn Dughi collection »