- Four former governors posing with Governor Lawton Chiles.
- Standing (L-R): Governor Lawton Chiles and Bob Graham. Seated: Wayne Mixson, Reubin Askew and Farris Bryant.
- Photographer Donn Dughi was born on July 9, 1932, in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire, and grew up in St. Petersburg, Florida. He attended St. Petersburg Junior College and the University of Florida and graduated from Florida State University. In addition to his academic career, he served three years in the Marines, 16 months of which were spent as a rifleman in Korea. From 1963 to 1970, he served WCTV behind the camera and spent much of his time shooting scenes from the Florida State Capitol for the station's coverage of the legislature. In 1970, Dughi joined UPI as the photographer for its Tallahassee bureau. He worked for UPI until 1991, when he joined the Associated Press for a year after UPI ended operations in Tallahassee. In 1992, Dughi took a position with the Florida House of Representatives as its photographer. He worked for the House for nine years and retired in 2001. Donn Dughi died on April 6, 2005.
- 1 photonegative - col. - 35 mm.
- Chiles, Lawton, 1930-1998.
- Mixson, Wayne (John Wayne), 1922-
- Askew, Reubin O'D., 1928-2014
- Bryant, Farris (Cecil Farris), 1914-2002.
- Graham, Bob, 1936-
Learn more about the Donn Dughi collection »