- Treasure hunter Mel Fisher of Treasure Salvors with items retrieved from the Atocha ship wreck - Tallahassee, Florida.
- L-R: Acting Museum and Archives Director Ross Morell, ?, ?, Lee Warner, ?, ?, Mel Fisher.
- Nuestra Senora de Atocha ("Our Lady of Atocha") was the most famous of a fleet of Spanish ships that sank in 1622 off the Florida Keys. The State of Florida laid claim to the treasure until Federal authorities later determined the artifacts were recovered by Fisher from international waters.
- From 1963 to 1992, photographer Donn Dughi worked for a number of media outlets in Tallahassee, including WCTV, the United Press International (UPI), and the Associated Press. From 1992 until his retirement in 2001, Dughi was a photographer for the Florida House of Representatives.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 35 mm.
Learn more about the Donn Dughi collection »