- UPI photographer Donn Dughi at an Outlaw's biker funeral for Leonard "Terrible Terry" Henderson in Bristol, Florida.
- Photographed in July 1979.
- Accompanying note: "Dad, Donn Dughi was the only Press Corp. representative allowed inside with the family & bikers. The rest of the press was kept away, another news photographer took a flash picture of the grieving mother and the bikers banned all the press except my dad."
- From 1963 to 1992, photographer Donn Dughi worked for a number of media outlets in Tallahassee, including WCTV, the United Press International (UPI), and the Associated Press. From 1992 until his retirement in 2001, Dughi was a photographer for the Florida House of Representatives.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Donn Dughi collection »