|flc_917.59-f636_03||Advertisement for Pipkin Mineral Wells Bath House - Safety Harbor, 1924||text||Mineral waters|
Advertisement for Pipkin Mineral Wells Bath House - Safety Harbor, 1924
- Advertisement for the Pipkin Mineral Wells Bath House in Safety Harbor in Pinellas County, Florida. The advertisement includes a breakdown of the various minerals in the waters at the resort, including sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium sulphate, and others. The resort featured Turkish and Russian baths and other amenities. Published on page 27 of The Florida Times-Union's "Florida Roads and Resorts," 1924 edition.
|flc_917.5-q3_01||Florida and Havana: Queen and Crescent Route and Southern Railway, 1905||text||Railroad trains|
Florida -- Description and travel
Florida -- Pictorial works
Florida and Havana: Queen and Crescent Route and Southern Railway, 1905
- A booklet describing what passengers would see as they traveled along the Queen and Crescent Route to Cuba and Nassau. The booklet includes detailed information about the American Civil War history of the stops along the route in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky and Georgia; hotels where passengers could stay; attractions passengers could see in these cities; and images of both the hotels and the attractions. The end of the booklet describes the automatic electric block signal system used along the route and has the timetables for trains and steamships.
|m86-38_b001_f22_01||Fuller Warren Inauguration Program||text||Inauguration|
Governors -- Florida
|s908_b001_f24_01||"Help Beat the Axis with Prophylaxis" flier||text||/fmp/selected_documents/thumbnails/s908_b001_f24_01.jpg
"Help Beat the Axis with Prophylaxis" flier
- 1950 (circa)
- Flier advising service men to use prophylactics to prevent venereal disease; includes a list of army medical stations that provide them.
|flc_br0158||Hunting Dates, Hours, and Bag Limits, 1960-61||text||Fish and game licenses|
Hunting Dates, Hours, and Bag Limits, 1960-61
- Hunting dates, hours, and bag limits, species, open season, day's bag, season's bag, possession limit with special regulations marked in red.
|flc_917.59-n532||Leaflet advertising the Plant System's Overland and Short Sea Route, ca. 1892||text||Florida -- Description and travel|
Resorts -- Florida -- Guidebooks
|s850_b016_f06_01||Letter from O.R. Havelka to Governor Bob Graham, March 1, 1980||text||Equal rights amendments|
Women -- Legal status, laws, etc
|sle_transportation_03||Map of the Dixie Highway System, 1919||text||Automobile travel|
United States--Dixie Highway
Map of the Dixie Highway System, 1919
- 1919 (circa)
- Map of the Dixie Highway system, drawn by Rudolph J. Shutting of Chattanooga. The map shows the route traversing the U.S. from Michigan and Chicago south to Miami, including alternate or auxiliary routes along the way. The Dixie Highway was first proposed in 1915 by Carl Graham Fisher.
|flc_917.5939-o41_01||Map of the W.J. Conners Highway and connecting roads, ca. 1924||text||Road maps|
Map of the W.J. Conners Highway and connecting roads, ca. 1924
- 1924 (circa)
- Color map showing the route of the Conners Highway and its connections, making a complete east-west route between Florida's Gulf and Atlantic coasts. The map was included in a pamphlet promoting the area around Okeechobee City as prime agricultural real estate. In addition to the highway, the map also shows the locations of several canals leading away from Okeechobee, as well as railroads, bodies of water, and names of major towns and cities.
|flc_606_o32_1905||Official Programme, Florida State Fair: Tampa, Florida, November 15-30, 1905||text||Fairs -- Florida -- Tampa|
Agricultural exhibitions -- Florida -- Tampa