|flc_fla133.9-a-615_01||The Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Campmeeting Association 31st Annual Convention Program, 1925||text||Hotels--Florida--Volusia County--Cassadaga|
The Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Campmeeting Association 31st Annual Convention Program, 1925
- Program for the Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Campmeeting Association 31st annual meeting held from January 4-March 1, 1925 in Cassadaga, Florida. The program includes information about the National Spiritualist Association declaration of principles; the officers of the Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Campmeeting Association; the ladies' auxiliary; the bazaar; the program of events in 1925; the Children's Progressive Lyceum; the auditorium; the store and post office; the newspapers; the mediums; the library; the village improvement society; the Hotel Cassadaga; the very best of drinking water; the apartment house; the lots; admission to the grounds; the climate; how to reach Cassadaga; and the railroads. There are also numerous photographs of Cassadaga and the amenities in the area.
|m82-133_b001_f01_04||Tampa's Annual "Reception" for Private Pilots and Their Guests Program, 1935||text||Aviation|
|s235_b007_f06_01||Program, Second Annual Governor's Baseball Dinner - Tampa Terrace Hotel - March 20, 1948||text||Baseball|
Spring training (Baseball)
Dinners and dining
Program, Second Annual Governor's Baseball Dinner - Tampa Terrace Hotel - March 20, 1948
- Program for Governor Millard F. Caldwell's second annual Baseball Dinner, given in honor of the major league baseball teams that came to Florida for spring training, as well as the press representatives who came along to cover the players and their progress. The program includes a menu, a list of speakers and a list of sponsors of the event.
|sle_escambia-pensacola_03||Program for Naval Aviation Officer Candidate School Commissioning Exercise - Pensacola, 1968||text||United States--Navy|
|s613_b005_f10_02||Program for Governor Cary Hardee's Inauguration, 1922||text||Political customs and rites|
Governors -- Florida -- Leon County -- Tallahassee
Manners and customs
Governors -- Inauguration
Program for Governor Cary Hardee's Inauguration, 1922
- Program for the inauguration of Florida Governor Cary Hardee. The program includes the route of the parade, events throughout the day and the names of people who served on inauguration committees.
|sle_franklin_01||Program for Christmas Banquet at the Camp Carrabelle Station Hospital, 1942||text||Celebrations--Florida--Franklin County|
Program for Christmas Banquet at the Camp Carrabelle Station Hospital, 1942
- Program for Christmas festivities at the Station Hospital for Camp Carrabelle in Franklin County. Camp Carrabelle was later renamed Camp Gordon Johnston. The program includes a message from the camp's commanding officer, a dinner menu, and a roster of all personnel attached to the installation at the time.
|m82-133_b001_f01_02||Orlando's 2nd Annual "Air-Party" Program, 1935||text||Aviation|
|sle_churches_01||Order of Worship for Military Personnel in Miami - August 19, 1945||text||Worship||/fpc/memory/omeka_images/collections/broadsides/thumbnails/sle_churches_01.jpg
Order of Worship for Military Personnel in Miami - August 19, 1945
- Order of worship held August 19, 1945 for military personnel at Miami. The program includes the details for a morning worship service, an evening vespers service, a schedule of worship services held throughout each Sunday on base, and a short message titled "Onward to the Peace" with remarks about the spiritual significance of the recent victory over Japan.
|flc_647.94-d983_01||Opening of Hotel Duval program, March 1951||text||Tallahassee (Fla.) -- Hotels, motels, etc.|
Hotels -- Florida -- Tallahassee
|m85-23_b001_12||Official Souvenir Program of the Florida Centennial Celebration, November 9-15, 1924||text||Centennial celebrations, etc|