|s278_b041_f02_x01||Map of Locations Administered by the National Park Service, ca. 1934||image||Parks -- Florida -- Everglades|
National parks and reserves -- Florida -- Everglades
Protected areas -- Florida -- Everglades
Map of Locations Administered by the National Park Service, ca. 1934
- 1934 (circa)
- Map showing national parks, national historical parks, national military parks, national monuments, battlefield sites, national cemeteries and miscellaneous memorials administered by the National Park Service. Includes Everglades National Park.
|s1319_b001_f29_01||Map of "Old Town" in Fernandina||image||Maps--Florida--Amelia Island|
Map of "Old Town" in Fernandina
- 1890 (circa)
- A map of "Old Town" in Fernandina with lot numbers. The map is oriented with north.
|n2018-16_01||Map of Perry, Florida, 1870||image||City planning--Maps|
Map of Perry, Florida, 1870
- Plat of Perry, Florida, hand-drawn by James Hamilton Wentworth at the direction of the Taylor County Board of Commissioners in April 1870. The map shows lot and block numbers, street names, and the names of the owners of many of the lots. Additional information about the dimensions of the lots is provided in notes to the right of the map.
The State Archives holds a high-resolution digital copy of this map; the original is held by the Taylor County Historical Society in Perry, Florida.
|s1351_b002_f12_01||Map of Proposed State Forest Park on St. Vincent Island and Lagoon Beach, 1935||text||Forest reserves|
United States. Federal Emergency Relief Administration
Map of Proposed State Forest Park on St. Vincent Island and Lagoon Beach, 1935
- Map of proposed State Forest Park area on Saint Vincent Island in Franklin County and Lagoon Beach in Gulf County. The map was drawn as part of a 1935 survey conducted by the Florida division of the Federal Emergency Relief Administration in cooperation with the Florida Forest Service. The draftsman appears to be W.B. Fuller.
|s419_b043_f05_x01||Map of Saint Augustine Showing Points of Interest, ca. 1940||image||Tourism|
Boards of trade
Map of Saint Augustine Showing Points of Interest, ca. 1940
- 1940 (circa)
- Two-sided tourist map produced by the St. Augustine Chamber of Commerce. One side features a street map of St. Augustine with major buildings, landmarks and attractions indicated and described. The reverse shows a map of greater St. Johns County, illustrated with the commodities produced in various parts of the region. This side also provides statistics regarding the county's agricultural and industrial productivity.
|s1612_b002_f01_09||Map of Stephen Foster Memorial in White Springs, Florida, ca. 1960s||text||Festivals--Florida--Hamilton County--White Springs|
Folk festivals--Florida--Hamilton County--White Springs
|s1237_b004_f05_x01||Map of the Cross Florida Barge Canal Project, 1970||image||Canals--Design and construction|
|sle_transportation_03||Map of the Dixie Highway System, 1919||text||Automobile travel|
United States--Dixie Highway
Map of the Dixie Highway System, 1919
- 1919 (circa)
- Map of the Dixie Highway system, drawn by Rudolph J. Shutting of Chattanooga. The map shows the route traversing the U.S. from Michigan and Chicago south to Miami, including alternate or auxiliary routes along the way. The Dixie Highway was first proposed in 1915 by Carl Graham Fisher.
|m83-26_b001_f02_01||Map of the Florida Central Railroad, 1911||image||Plant System of Railways, Steamship Lines, and Hotels.|
Resorts -- Florida -- Guidebooks
|sle_transportation_09||Map of the Gandy Bridge and Vicinity, 1930||text||Toll bridges--Florida--Hillsborough County|
Map of the Gandy Bridge and Vicinity, 1930
- A detailed map of Tampa and the surrounding area with toll rates, traffic regulations for the Gandy Bridge and distances to different cities using the Gandy Bridge.