9 items found
Collection ID is exactly "11" AND Subject is exactly "Girls--Florida--Leon County"
Sorted by Title
Identifier Title Type Subject Thumbnail
PR30008Alaina Bloyd and friend in hot tub at the Miccosukee Land Co-op.Girls--Florida--Leon County
Friendship in children
Hot tubs
Baths, Hot
PR30005Christen Bloyd and T.J. Kellog cruising at the Miccosukee land co-op.Girls--Florida--Leon County
Friendship in children
N048759Girls in canoe behind the Bloyd house at the Miccosukee Land Co-op - Leon County, FloridaGirls--Florida--Leon County
Canoes and canoeing
Boats and boating--Florida--Leon County
Outdoor recreation--Florida--Leon County
N047092Onzela Lee and pig at the Lee family homestead - Leon County, FloridaGirls--Florida--Leon County
PR77780Susie Scruggs with "Aunt Pink" in Leon County, Florida.Children--Florida--Leon County
African American women--Florida--Leon County
Child care workers
Girls--Florida--Leon County
PR77782Susie Scruggs with toy stroller in Leon County, Florida.Children--Florida--Leon County
Baby carriage (Toy)
Carriages and carts (Toy)
Girls--Florida--Leon County
TD01768BTeresa Keirn wearing tiara at the 1965 Leon County United Fund luncheon.Tiaras
Fund raising
Fund raisers (Persons)
Girls--Florida--Leon County
Beauty contestants--Florida--Leon County
DL0569Unidentified girls looking at aquatic plants in Lake Jackson - Leon County, FloridaAquatic plants
Trees and plants
Girls--Florida--Leon County
Flora and fauna
TD02558CYoung women and girls singing at the Silver Lake YMCA camp in Leon County.Girls--Florida--Leon County
Women singers
Women musicians
Camps--Florida--Leon County
Recreation--Florida--Leon County
Young women--Florida--Leon County
Questions and Feedback Form
Please provide your name
Please provide a valid email address
Please provide a valid phone number
Please provide a comment

Please note:
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.