In this case the appellant will rely on the following points-
That the charge of the court was erroneous in this -
* in stating to the jury that the confirmation of the laws in [?] by the Spanish Govt after the death of Andrew Dewees to his widow & children, made no manner of deference in this case.
* That the Deed made by the widow of Dewees to Forbes the lessor of the [?], was not valid in law.
* That if the widow accepted the will of her husband, she relinquished her title to a [?] of the land.
* That the judgment of the court was erroneous in giving to the pl.f more than a [?] to this land.
* That the verdict of the Jury was not sufficient to found a judgment or it was misunderstood by the court.