Credit this photo: State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory, http://floridamemory.com/items/show/254723
(please include photographer's name when noted).
- Appropriations Committee member Rep. Charles Chestnut IV, D-Gainesville, center, commenting on an amendment to a Medicaid reform measure presented before the committee in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Photographed on March 24, 2011.
- Accompanying note: "HB 7107 & 7109 were approved later by the committee. Left shows Appropriations Committee Chairman Rep. Denise Grimsley, R-Sebring, while right shows Democratic Leader pro tempore Rep. Joseph Gibbons, D-Pembroke Park."
- CS/HB 7109 - Medicaid: Requires APD to collect premiums or cost sharing for home & community-based delivery system; provides that implementation of Medicaid waiver programs & services authorized under ch. 393, F.S., are subject to certain funding limitations; prohibits agency from imposing sanctions related to patient day utilization by patients eligible for care under Title XIX of Social Security Act for nursing home, effective on specified date; extends certificate-of-need moratorium for additional community nursing home beds, etc.
- CS/HB 7107 - Medicaid Managed Care: Designates AHCA as single state agency to administer Medicaid program; establishes Medicaid program as statewide, integrated managed care program for all covered services; authorizes agency to apply for & implement waivers; provides requirements for eligible plans that provide services in Medicaid managed care program; establishes provider service network requirements for eligible plans; establishes regions for separate procurement of plans.
Learn more about the Mark Foley Collection »
Order by Mail
State Archives of Florida
500 S. Bronough St.
MS #9 D
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
(Please do not send cash in the mail.)
Order by Phone
Archives Photographic and Film Unit
Please include the image number, size of the print desired, and cropping instructions with your order.
The image number for this photograph is: MF2268.
Mailing fees: The fee is $2 for purchases under $50 and $4 for purchases over $50.
Please include the image number and size of the print desired with your order. For video duplication, include the film title and format desired.
|5" x 7" black & white prints
|5" x 7" color prints
|8" x 10" black & white prints
|8" x 10" color prints
|11" x 14" black & white prints
|11" x 14" color prints
|16" x 20" black & white prints
|Negatives of photos in collection
|Sepia toning of prints
High Resolution Scans
Scanned @300 DPI
Oversize or fragile documents may not be eligible for scanning.
|$10.00 per image
When ordering copies of a photograph, unless otherwise specified, the dimensions of the original image will be preserved. This means that there may be white space around the image on the paper.
You may choose to have an image cropped to fit standard frame sizes, but please be aware that part of the image may be lost in the cropping.
Entire image on 8x10 paper
White space above and below the image.
Part of the image is lost in the cropping.