- Governor Jeb Bush sitting with DEP Secretary Colleen M. Castille during groundbreaking for hydrogen energy station - Orlando, Florida
- Photographed on February 18, 2006.
- Accompanying note: "Florida's 'hydrogen highway' surged forward today as Governor Jeb Bush joined Ford Motor Company Chairman and CEO Bill Ford and executives from ChevronTexaco Corporation and Progress Energy Florida to break ground on the state's first hydrogen energy station. Slated for completion in 2006, the energy station in bustling metro-Orlando will fuel Ford V-10, E-450 hydrogen-powered shuttle buses transporting visitors at the Orlando International Airport."
- "Florida became the first customer for Ford's new 12-passenger hydrogen shuttle bus [in Jan. 2005], ordering eight of the hydrogen vehicles. With a range of up to 150 miles and near-zero emissions, including carbon dioxide, the Ford hydrogen shuttle bus uses an internal combustion engine designed to run on hydrogen fuel instead of gasoline."
- "The visionary plan to couple hydrogen buses with a nearby refueling station is a collaboration between the State of Florida, Ford, ChevronTexaco Technology Ventures and Progress Energy. Using technology designed and integrated by ChevronTexaco Technology Ventures, the new energy station will provide the foundation for a 'hydrogen hub' in Central Florida where hydrogen fleets will be concentrated with a series of fueling stations to demonstrate and accelerate commercialization of the clean technology."
Learn more about the Political collection »
Order by Mail
State Archives of Florida
500 S. Bronough St.
MS #9 D
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
(Please do not send cash in the mail.)
Order by Phone
Archives Photographic and Film Unit
Please include the image number, size of the print desired, and cropping instructions with your order.
The image number for this photograph is: PT05051.
Mailing fees: The fee is $2 for purchases under $50 and $4 for purchases over $50.
Photographic and Video Reproduction
Please include the image number and size of the print desired with your order. For video duplication, include the film title and format desired.
|5" x 7" black & white prints
|5" x 7" color prints
|8" x 10" black & white prints
|8" x 10" color prints
|11" x 14" black & white prints
|11" x 14" color prints
|16" x 20" black & white prints
|Negatives of photos in collection
|Sepia toning of prints
High Resolution Scans
Scanned @300 DPI
Oversize or fragile documents may not be eligible for scanning.
|$10.00 per image
When ordering copies of a photograph, unless otherwise specified, the dimensions of the original image will be preserved. This means that there may be white space around the image on the paper.
You may choose to have an image cropped to fit standard frame sizes, but please be aware that part of the image may be lost in the cropping.
Entire image on 8x10 paper
White space above and below the image.
Part of the image is lost in the cropping.