Credit this photo: State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory, http://floridamemory.com/items/show/23320
(please include photographer's name when noted).
- Members of the House Tourism Committee being given a tour of the council house at San Luis Mission - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed in January 2005.
- L-R: Archaeology Supervisor at Mission San Luis Bonnie McEwan (white jacket), Eliza Hawkings, Loretta Jones-Darity, Florida House Tourism Committee chairperson Representative Nancy Detert (purple jacket), Judy McDonald, Randy Havlicak, President of Archaeological Consultants Inc. Marion Almy, Rachel Watson, Ann Gordon, Pam Nickell, Representative Sheri McInvale, Representative Ed Bullard, Deputy Secretary of State for Cultural and Historical Programs JuDee Pettijohn, Director of Legislative Affairs Rivers H. Buford III, Margo Bindhardt, Director of the Division of Historical Resources Fred Gaske, Representative Tom Anderson, Chief of the Bureau of Archaeological Research Ryan Wheeler, Representative Don Davis.
- Watson, Rachel.
- Gordon, Ann.
- Detert, Nancy C., 1944-
- McEwan, Bonnie G. (Bonnie Gair), 1954-
- Gaske, Fred.
- Dawkins, JuDee L. Pettijohn
- Bindhardt, Margo.
- Nickell, Pam.
- Almy, Marion.
- Havlicak, Randy.
- McDonald, Judy.
- Jones-Darity, Loretta.
- Hawkings, Eliza.
- Davis, Don, 1931-
- McInvale, Sheri, 1955-
- Bullard, Edward, 1943-
- Anderson, Tom, 1932-
- Buford, Rivers Henderson, III, 1954-
- Wheeler, Ryan.
Learn more about the Political collection »
Order by Mail
State Archives of Florida
500 S. Bronough St.
MS #9 D
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
(Please do not send cash in the mail.)
Order by Phone
Archives Photographic and Film Unit
Please include the image number, size of the print desired, and cropping instructions with your order.
The image number for this photograph is: PT04871.
Mailing fees: The fee is $2 for purchases under $50 and $4 for purchases over $50.
Photographic and Video Reproduction
Please include the image number and size of the print desired with your order. For video duplication, include the film title and format desired.
|5" x 7" black & white prints
|5" x 7" color prints
|8" x 10" black & white prints
|8" x 10" color prints
|11" x 14" black & white prints
|11" x 14" color prints
|16" x 20" black & white prints
|Negatives of photos in collection
|Sepia toning of prints
High Resolution Scans
Scanned @300 DPI
Oversize or fragile documents may not be eligible for scanning.
|$10.00 per image
When ordering copies of a photograph, unless otherwise specified, the dimensions of the original image will be preserved. This means that there may be white space around the image on the paper.
You may choose to have an image cropped to fit standard frame sizes, but please be aware that part of the image may be lost in the cropping.
Entire image on 8x10 paper
White space above and below the image.
Part of the image is lost in the cropping.