Florida Memory will be down for scheduled maintenance today, October 31st, from 5 pm until 7 pm. We apologize for any inconvenience.
1. Muzzey, David Saville: American History
Gin and Company, New York, 1911
2. Hollingsworth, Tracy: History of Dade County, Fla.
Privately printed, 1936
3. Carr, A.H.Z.: Blue River in the Sea
The Readers' Digest; 4-39
Readers' Digest Association, Inc.
Pleasantville, New York
4. Kaplan, Meise N.: Big Game Fisherman's Paradise
Department of Agriculture
Tallahassee, Florida, 1936
5. Johnston, Charles H. L.: Famous Discoverers
and Explorers of America.
The Page Company, Boston, Mass. 1917
6. The New American Encyclopedia, Books, Inc.
New York, 1938.
7. History of the People of the United States
Waddy Thompson, D. C. Heath & Co.
New York, 1920
8. Raht, Carlysle Graham: Romance of Davis Mountains
and Big Bend Country
The Rahtbooks Company, El Paso, Texas, 1919
9. Letter of Hernando de Soto and Memoir of Hernando
de Escalanto Fontaneda respecting Florida.
Translated from the Spanish by (Thomas)
Buckingham Smith. Washington, 1854. A type-
written copy from files of Florida Statewide
Writers' Project dated July 2, 1938
10. Corse, Carita Doggett: Key to the Golden Islands
University of N. C. Press, Chapel Hill, N. C. '31