- Close-up view of bronze sculpture groups honoring Florida Native Americans on the grounds of the R.A. Gray Building - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on July 8, 2008.
- The first group is titled "Movin' On" and was the first sculptural group installed in the Indian Heritage Tableau that honors Florida Native Americans. It shows a Miccosukee family of the 1930s walking briskly along a path. The work was funded by the Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida and dedicated on March 15, 2005.
- The next group is titled "Seminole Family" and was the second sculptural group depicting a Seminole family of the 1830s walking along a path. It was funded by the Seminole Tribe of Florida and dedicated on March 15, 2006.
- The group at the back is titled "American Royalty" and was the third sculptural group installed in the Indian Heritage Tableau at the R.A. Gray Building that honors Florida Native Americans. It was taken from a drawing done by sixteenth century artist Jacques Le Moyne during his travels up through what is now Florida to the Carolinas. The group of indigenous peoples of the European Contact Era (mid-16th century) shows a King, Queen and servant. The work was funded by corporate sponsor Robert Floyd and artists Bradley Cooley and Bradley Cooley Jr. It was dedicated on March 15, 2007.
- These life-size figures of cast bronze were designed and created by the artist team of Bradley Cooley and Bradley Cooley Jr. from Lamont, Florida.
Title of Work
- American Royalty (Sculpture)
Learn more about the Print collections »
Order by Mail
State Archives of Florida
500 S. Bronough St.
MS #9 D
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
(Please do not send cash in the mail.)
Order by Phone
Archives Photographic and Film Unit
Please include the image number, size of the print desired, and cropping instructions with your order.
The image number for this photograph is: PR30603.
Mailing fees: The fee is $2 for purchases under $50 and $4 for purchases over $50.
Photographic and Video Reproduction
Please include the image number and size of the print desired with your order. For video duplication, include the film title and format desired.
|5" x 7" black & white prints
|5" x 7" color prints
|8" x 10" black & white prints
|8" x 10" color prints
|11" x 14" black & white prints
|11" x 14" color prints
|16" x 20" black & white prints
|Negatives of photos in collection
|Sepia toning of prints
High Resolution Scans
Scanned @300 DPI
Oversize or fragile documents may not be eligible for scanning.
|$10.00 per image
When ordering copies of a photograph, unless otherwise specified, the dimensions of the original image will be preserved. This means that there may be white space around the image on the paper.
You may choose to have an image cropped to fit standard frame sizes, but please be aware that part of the image may be lost in the cropping.
Entire image on 8x10 paper
White space above and below the image.
Part of the image is lost in the cropping.