Credit this photo: State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory, http://floridamemory.com/items/show/128383
(please include photographer's name when noted).
- Governor Catts with group of mostly legislators on Capitol steps - Tallahassee, Florida
- Identified are (second step): center is Speaker of the House and future governor Cary A. Hardee, at the right is William M. DeGrove. Fourth step (L-R): William J. Epperson, W.T. Cash, unknown man with boy, H.G. Putnam, ?, ?, third step is W.G. Seals, and at the far right is Jerry W. Carter. Third row is ?, A.C. Hamblin, ?, ?, Governor Catts, ?, ?, Angus Anderson, W.J. Roebuck, ?, and seated at the far right with glasses is Frank M. Corbett. Last row is N.J. Wicker, ?, J.Y. Barnes, John Slater Smith, W. Robson standing behind the Governor, W.G. Tilghman, W.T. Kent with his hand on Anderson and standing in front of the cannon at the right is William N. Sheats superintendent of public instruction.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Catts, Sidney Johnston, 1863-1936.
- Hamblin, Alva Curtis, 1859-1942.
- Carter, Jerry Williams, Sr., 1887-1971.
- Putnam, Howard Gresham, 1872-1943.
- Cash, William Thomas, 1878-1951.
- Epperson, William Jordan, 1855-1939.
- DeGrove, William M.
- Hardee, Cary A. (Cary Augustus), 1876-1957.
- Anderson, Angus L.
- Roebuck, W. J.
- Corbett, Frank M.
- Wicker, Newton J., 1860-1939.
- Barnes, J. Y.
- Smith, John Slater, 1879-1943.
- Robson, Wiley Eason Reid, 1872.
- Tilghman, William G., 1854.
- Kent, W. T.
- Sheats, W. N. (William Nicholas), 1851-1922.
- Seals, W. G.
Learn more about the Reference collection »
Order by Mail
State Archives of Florida
500 S. Bronough St.
MS #9 D
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250
(Please do not send cash in the mail.)
Order by Phone
Archives Photographic and Film Unit
Please include the image number, size of the print desired, and cropping instructions with your order.
The image number for this photograph is: GV003180.
Mailing fees: The fee is $2 for purchases under $50 and $4 for purchases over $50.
Photographic and Video Reproduction
Please include the image number and size of the print desired with your order. For video duplication, include the film title and format desired.
|5" x 7" black & white prints
|5" x 7" color prints
|8" x 10" black & white prints
|8" x 10" color prints
|11" x 14" black & white prints
|11" x 14" color prints
|16" x 20" black & white prints
|Negatives of photos in collection
|Sepia toning of prints
High Resolution Scans
Scanned @300 DPI
Oversize or fragile documents may not be eligible for scanning.
|$10.00 per image
When ordering copies of a photograph, unless otherwise specified, the dimensions of the original image will be preserved. This means that there may be white space around the image on the paper.
You may choose to have an image cropped to fit standard frame sizes, but please be aware that part of the image may be lost in the cropping.
Entire image on 8x10 paper
White space above and below the image.
Part of the image is lost in the cropping.