Welcome to the Florida Memory blog, managed by the Florida Department of State’s Division of Library and Information Services.
Notice: By participating on our page, you are taking personal responsibility for your comments. Please be advised that your name, your comment and possibly your public profile information are subject to release in accordance with the Florida Public Records Law. Approved comments are made visible to the public; therefore, you should not submit anything you do not wish others to see.
This is an open forum and we encourage your comments. Florida Memory does not discriminate against any views, but reserves the right to review all comments and not to post comments that do not adhere to these guidelines:
- We will review comments regularly between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding designated holidays. We strive to review comments in a timely manner, within the parameters listed above.
- Florida Memory will not post comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- Florida Memory will not post comments that are clearly off-topic, that promote services or products, or that promote or oppose any political party, person campaigning for elected office, or any ballot proposition.
- Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in the comment being removed.
- Personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, addresses and telephone numbers will be removed from comments by the moderators before they are posted.
The views and opinions expressed by visitors to the Florida Memory blog are strictly those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, positions, policies, or recommendations of the Florida Department of State.
If you have concerns about this policy or content on this page please contact us.